Prepare for your museum visit with the “Anne Frank Stories” and “Anne Frank Stories for young people” apps, and make your experience even more interesting. Each story lasts for around 1 to 3 minutes.
Anne Frank Stories
“Anne Frank Stories” features three sets of stories:
- “The story of Anne Frank”: on the life of Anne Frank from her birth to the publication of her diary.
- “A roomful of dreams”: on the pictures that Anne put up on the walls of her room.
- “Anne Frank as a writer”: on Anne’s development as a writer.
Anne Frank Stories for young people
“Anne Frank Stories for young people” features four sets of stories:
- “Before your visit: about Anne Frank”: what happened before Anne Frank had to go into hiding.
- “The museum”: about the rooms in the museum and the hiding place.
- “Audio stories of Anne Frank”: eight exclusive stories by author Janny van der Molen.
- “After your visit”: want to know more?